Officially Certified Service Management Masterclass
With Letters After Your Name
15 & 16 August 2023
get the knowledge and the tools you need
to deliver the results you want in the fastest possible time
This Masterclass is the pinnacle of Service Leadership covering everything there is to know about running a successful Service operation. It provides a thorough and comprehensive understanding of all the key performance indicators you need to include in your strategy to achieve the results you want.
Video Duration = 2 minutes 56 seconds
A Few of The Many Recent Awards
Scroll down to see the full masterclass itinerary
One of the problems with being in management is that some people are thrown in at the deep end. Company reports are not properly explained and they often feel uncomfortable and lack confidence because they don’t understand some of the figures. There’s no one to ask for advice or help, or when they do get advice it’s often confusing.
Learning on the job by trial and error can take years for someone to reach their full potential and their journey to success takes far too long, it’s painful and it’s costly for the company and the people concerned. Thank goodness, it doesn’t have to be that way. Jeff recognises what happens in the real world and eliminates all of those problems to create a whole new world of clarity, vision and self confidence. He puts you at ease in a comfortable environment while he explains financial information and the most critical key performance indicators in jargon-busting plain English that everyone understands making it easy for you to fast-track your career to the next stage.
When you’re in possession of the correct tools, the correct KPI and you know how to execute everything in the most effective way, you’ll create a whole new world for yourself where you win more customers, increase sales and make more profit
“More speed in the wrong direction doesn’t help”
The Service Department is filled with an abundance of information and jargon that’s often confusing. You’ve probably met people who throw words into a conversation like “Efficiency“, “Absorption” and “Resorption” without giving much thought to what those terms really mean. At some point in your career, you’ve probably asked for an explanation of a KPI such as Efficiency, Technical Efficiency and Loading Efficiency and you’ve probably got a variety of answers on each one, right? It’s a frustrating subject with a real lack of clarity and true understanding which can often hold back your career.
This Service Manager Masterclass is where Jeff Smith brings everything together in one place and sorts everything out once and for all to ensure you’re in control of your destiny.
You gain pure clarity and a complete understanding of everything to do with the financial reports and every single key performance indicator within the entirety of the Service Department.
You’ll be using The Pyramids of Power and dynamic case studies to reveal exactly that the top achievers are doing so you can apply the best techniques into your business and he leaves no stones unturned; you get everything!
Here’s the basic overview of what you’ll be covering
in this unique masterclass
Unlocking the secrets of the Service Department
- Management Accounts Made Easy – A complete understanding of your financial information and terminology
- Understanding the financial information of the Service Department
- How to improve operational performance in the Service Department
- Understanding all Service department KPI – Which ones to use to guarantee your success
- Understanding Benchmarks and Baselines and how to measure yourself properly against them
- How to accurately measure Service Department operational performance
- Structuring your Daily Operating Controls (DOC)
- How to prioritise your actions to gain the best results in the fastest possible time
- Explanation of every KPI – The good, the bad and the ugly
- Understanding the 6 most important KPI that are critical for your success
- Identifying the KPI to avoid so you prevent yourself from wasting your valuable time and energy
- Understanding the relationships between KPI and how they’re linked together in your performance (Very Important)
- Jeff Smith’s Laws of the Service Department together with the diagrams, Benchmarks and Baselines
- Using Service Department case studies to demonstrate and understand how your actions change the financials
- How to select the correct KPI to match your specific objectives, your budget and your business plan
- Understanding how the “The Top Achievers” achieve their success with consistency
- How to accurately measure the efficiency of Technicians
- How to measure the skills of the Service Advisors
- Understanding and measuring Workshop Loading
- How do you know when your workshop is full
- Understanding both basic and Advanced Absorption – which one is best AND how to improve it
- Understanding Resorption and the power to unite your business strategy
- Understanding Sales Retention Index
- Understanding breakeven volume and why it’s so important
- Understanding dealership strategic synergy
- Accurate analysis of the gap between actual and targeted performance and what to do about it
- How to focus on what matters most to your success
- How to increase Service Department profitability without destroying customer satisfaction
- Ensure staff buy-in to your plans and create a culture of continuous performance improvement
- How to make measurement about transformation and not about beating people with a stick
As you can see, there’s a huge amount of information to cover here and to assist you with some accelerated learning, this Service Manager Masterclass is designed around practical techniques and templates, real-life case studies where we give you time to practise what you learn and to discuss what is most relevant to you and how you might put these lessons into practice in your workplace.
who should attend this service management masterclass?
The programme is designed for people who want to gain more clarity and confidence on financial information and KPI to develop best practice and operational performance improvement in the Service Department. If you understand most of your KPI and financial information, but maybe have a few gaps and you want to learn how to make more profit in less time, then this masterclass is for you.
The Power of Networking Should Never Be Underestimated When You’re Here
It doesn’t matter if you’re working in a large franchised dealership or a small independent workshop, you’ll be working with the latest cutting-edge information to develop your business and sharing your best practice ideas with each other.
Jeff is the master of managing a group of people with mixed abilities and objectives so you all learn together without feeling lost or out of your depth. You’ll be meeting and networking with people from other businesses that you wouldn’t normally meet, these encounters are often invaluable, especially over dinner at the end of the day.
You’ll be in a select group of people where you’ll be made very welcome and your every need will be catered for, regardless of your experience. This is a place where you grow and your confidence gets a turbo boost because of the knowledge and clarity you receive. No one will be able to fob you off with poor explanations of how things work or what they means because you’ll be the master of your performance reviews.
Is this masterclass challenging?
Oh Yes! This is where you’re going to dig deep, move outside of your comfort zone and squeeze every last drop of juice out of each KPI to ensure you’re well armed for optimising your performance. Jeff wants you to gain the absolute maximum you can while you’re here and that’s why you get one-to-one support from Jeff whenever you need it.
This masterclass is highly recommended for:
- Existing Managers with all levels of experience from beginner to veteran
- Aspiring Managers who want the right training for a properly structured career path
- Teams or individuals with performance measurement responsibility of the Service Department
- People who are part of a strategic planning team who are seeking the best practical ideas for improving performance
- Budget analysts who need performance information to formulate budgets and evaluation
Will This Masterclass Be In Conflict With Any Other Training I’ve Done?
No, Absolutely not, in fact it will support and strengthen anything you’ve done before.
One of the problems is that not everyone knows that KPI benchmarks and baselines are not random numbers, you can’t just make them up, or pluck them out of thin air, they’re wholly dependent upon science. However, some reports don’t apply this science and because of this, in any given month, you might hit some targets but not others because the connections have not been realised. Also some budgets don’t show the connections between the relevant KPI which means that improving your operational performance and hitting your targets on a consistent basis is never going happen and you’ll be held back.
Rest assured, you’re receiving the the very latest information and Best Practice solutions to ensure you don’t fall victim to other people’s lack of knowledge and you can work on delivering high levels of success on a consistent basis.
You’ll be the recognised master of your performance reviews and
others will seek your expertise and advice
To combat any misunderstandings and to provide you with absolute clarity, Jeff is revealing the secrets, the science and the evidence behind all KPI benchmarks and baselines so you know how they are created and where the information comes from. Perhaps more importantly, he’ll also show you how certain KPI are linked together and how they are interdependent upon each other to create harmony and synergy in your Service Department so you achieve consistent results on an ongoing basis.
You’ll come away with the knowledge and evidence to question everything in the Service Department to make sure your strategic vision is correct and achievable every single month. You’ll also be armed with sufficient clarity to explain everything to your team so they buy into you strategy and make change happen. Rest assured, nothing is random and your performance improvement is not left to chance. Once you know the embedded secrets behind the most important KPI, the frustration of hitting some targets and not others will be a thing of the past.
This Service Management Masterclass is being hosted by Axalta FZE,
at their main headquarters inside the amazing training centre in Dubai
Where is the training taking place?
Axalta Training Centre
S3 B3 SR05 Jebel Ali South Zone 3,
First Al Khail St.
You’re attending this amazing, well-ventilated training facility with plenty of space around you
together with lunch and refreshments throughout the whole 2 days you’re here.
What are the dates?
The programme duration is 2 days.
First Masterclass is running on 15 & 16 August 2023
Second Masterclass is running on 17 & 18 August 2023 SOLD OUT
What is the timing?
We begin at 09:00 and finish around 17:00, or later if you have the energy to continue. Jeff is flexible with timing to facilitate the best possible learning experience so you get the very most out of the Masterclass.
What is the cost of the service manager masterclass in Dubai?
Firstly, we must give special thanks to Axalta FZE for providing their amazing training centre to us and sponsoring this event because this means it’s much cheaper for you to attend and it gives us the flexibility to provide you with a number of price packages to suit your budget. Here are your options:
- 2-day Masterclass with personal one-to-one assistance with Jeff at your side whenever you need it
- Your Service Management Masterclass workbook
- Lunch, refreshments, tea, coffee and water throughout the whole time you’re here
- Your standard A4 Certificate of Attendance with emboss Jeff Smith Red Seal of Authenticity
- Photograph with Jeff Smith presenting you with your certificate for you to use on Social Media.
Get £500 discount when you book 2 places!
That’s only £999 per seat
Business First Guest
Everything from the Premium Guest package,
PLUS… Official Certification with letters after your name and
Incredible Service Manager Bonuses!
- The “Official Qualification” with AIBA letters after your name. Around 2 weeks after the masterclass, with Jeff Smith as your host, you’ll be invited to attend an online quiz consisting of 25 questions with multiple choice answers. Upon completion, you receive your official grade which will be Pass 60%, Merit 70% or Distinction 80%.
- “Official AIBA Lapel Pin” displaying the letters after your name. You can wear this unique pin with pride to show your outstanding achievement and qualification status within the Jeff Smith International Business Academy
- “Official Certificate with Gold Emboss Jeff Smith Seal of Authenticity” in recognition of your outstanding achievement in the Service Management Masterclass, Dubai 2023. Please note, this is not the same as the standard attendance certificate, this is a major upgrade, and portrays your worthy recognition printed on beautiful parchment paper, it’s signed by Jeff Smith and the Board of Trustees at the International Business Academy.
- Official letter from The International Business Academy, signed by Jeff Smith after the online quiz confirming your grade in formal recognition of your outstanding achievement in the Service Manager Masterclass. Invaluable for including in your CV and work portfolio.
- The Laws of The Service Department Poster… containing the 6 most important profit-building KPI, together with their baselines and benchmarks to hang on your office wall so you’ll never be lost for unlocking the hidden secrets of making more profit ever again!
- Your photograph is added to our “Global Wall of Fame” for Service Manager Masterclass webpage, shared on Social Media.
PLUS… The official online qualification taking place 2 weeks after the event
PLUS… The official letter of authenticity, signed by Jeff Smith to confirm your grade
PLUS… AIBA Letters after your name denoting, Associate International Business Academy
PLUS… Photographs with Jeff Smith to share on your Social Media and Jeff will share your picture and achievements with all of his contacts on social media, so you too, get extreme exposure with thousands and thousands of people all over the world
PLUS… you can add the letters after your name on your business cards, your CV, and social media.
PLUS… You photographs are added to our Service Manager “Global Hall of Fame”
PLUS… The Laws of the Service Department Poster… this is a real game changer! It contains the 6 most influential KPI, the illustrations of The Pyramids of Power, together with their benchmarks so you never forget how to implement the biggest profit building strategies that exist. Printed on A3 parchment with gold seal of authenticity and signed by Jeff Smith. It’s the perfect companion for you official qualification certificate. They both look stunning on your office wall.
Get a further £500 discount when you book 2 places!
That’s only £1,499 per seat
Everything from the Premium Guest package, PLUS…
Everything from the Business First Guest package, PLUS…
- Personally signed copies of 3 important books… To ensure your continued success, you’re getting copies of The KPI Book, Management Accounts Made Easy, and How To Make More Profit With Your Service Department, all in glorious hardback.
- Your VIP Photograph… A special A3 photograph is created in a montage together with your certificate, which you can frame and hang on your office wall to show your outstanding achievements.
- Jeff Smith as your personal mentor… We can’t stress just how important this feature is! You get privileged access and unrivalled support from Jeff Smith on a personal and confidential, one-to-one single Virtual Mentorship Session on Zoom, live from the Centre of Excellence.
- Give yourself a competitive advantage… You can Use this session to gain advice on any of the topics you’ve covered in this masterclass, or go over the subject matter again, perhaps with your own business data for a real insight and performance development.
- You choose the date… This is not time-dated, you can call upon Jeff as you mentor at anytime to book your session to revisit the subjects covered in this masterclass.
- This is a true 5 Star service from the very best virtual broadcasting studio that exists… Other people offer virtual training or mentorship, but there’s nothing to rival this facility, it really is the best purpose-built virtual studio to guarantee your success.
YES!…You every absolutely everything from the other packages,
PLUS a personally signed copies of The KPI Book, Management Accounts Made Easy and How To Make More Profit With Your Service Department to ensure your success long into the future
This is the full Service Manager Masterclass package
including all the privileges, without compromise
Please understand that the Masterclass VIP Guest tickets have limited availability
due the time dedicated to the personal mentorship.
We cannot provide this for everyone.
Quite simply, there’s no other programme like this that offers so much content and value. However, if you’re still not totally convinced this totally unique event provides you with everything you’ll ever need to gain complete mastery of the KPI in the Service Department, then if you don’t like what you see when you’re here, for any reason whatsoever, we’ll give you 100% of your money back; and that’s guaranteed.
Jeff Smith’s training programmes have been externally verified by The Institute of the Motor Industry (The IMI) and all of them have the QAA seal of approval. Apart from this outstanding achievement, here are the words taken directly from the assessment:
“The standard of delegate assessments, feedback and support to delegates is 1st Class. Jeff Smith’s approach and attention to detail sets the benchmark for everyone else in the industry to follow.”
Roger Dipple – Lead External Verifier, The IMI.