Duration: 121 seconds
This Bodyshop Management Masterclass Covers Everything There Is To Know About Making More Profit In your Bodyshop. It provides you with a thorough and comprehensive understanding of all the key performance indicators you need to include in your strategy to achieve the results you want. Perhaps more importantly, you’ll get all the knowledge and tools you need to deliver your results in the fastest possible time.
Pay no money now.
simply click on the button below to register your interest by email
and Jeff will arrange to contact you with all the details
A Few of The Many Recent Awards
One of the problems with being in management is that some people are thrown in at the deep end. Company reports are not properly explained and they often feel uncomfortable and lack confidence because they don’t understand some of the figures. There’s no one to ask for advice or help, or when they do get advice it’s often confusing.
Learning on the job by trial and error can take years for someone to reach their full potential and their journey to success takes far too long, it’s painful and it’s costly for the company and the people concerned. Thank goodness, it doesn’t have to be that way.
“We are extremely proud to be associated with a Guru as distinguished as Jeff Smith providing a platform for consistent improvement of Bodyshop performance to our customers in the Middle East and North Africa.”
As a leader in our market, we strive hard to deliver consistent products as well as Technical and Management training. The Jeff Smith Bodyshop Management Masterclass is the best programme available world-wide and it ensures that management training meets our customer expectations in elevating Bodyshop capabilities to stay profitable and build a much stronger future.
We are also extremely proud to sponsor this event for non-Axalta customers too because we know the true power of this programme and we believe everyone should have access to it, regardless of who they are and who they work for; it’s invaluable.”
Fadi Medlej -Managing Director, Axalta Middle East
The Bodyshop is rammed with an abundance of information and jargon, you’ve probably met people who throw words into a conversation like “efficiency” without giving much thought to what it really means. For instance, you can ask 10 different people for the meaning of KPI such as Overall Efficiency, Productivity, Utilisation, Technical Efficiency and Loading Efficiency you’ll probably get 10 different answers on each one and the odds are that none of them are correct. It’s a frustrating subject with a real lack of clarity and true understanding.
This masterclass is where everything comes together in one place, you gain pure clarity and a complete understanding of everything to do with the financial reports and every single key performance indicator within the entire Bodyshop; we leave no stones unturned.
Here’s an overview of what you’ll cover:
• Management Accounts Made Easy – A complete understanding of financial information and terminology
• Understanding the financial information of the Bodyshop
• How to improve operational performance in the Bodyshop
• Understanding all Bodyshop KPI – Which ones to use to guarantee your success
• Understanding Benchmarks and Baselines and how to measure yourself properly against them
• How to accurately measure Bodyshop operational performance
• Structuring your Daily Operating Controls (DOC)
• How to prioritise your actions to gain the best results in the fastest possible time
• Explanation of every KPI – The good, the bad and the ugly
• Understanding the 6 most important Bodyshop KPI that are critical for your success
• Identifying the KPI to avoid so you prevent yourself from wasting your valuable time and energy
• Understanding the relationships between KPI and how they’re linked together in your performance (Very Important)
• Jeff Smith’s Laws of the Bodyshop together with the diagrams, Benchmarks and Baselines
• Using Bodyshop case studies to demonstrate and understand how your actions change the financial information
• How to select the correct KPI to match your specific objectives
• Understanding how the “The Top Achievers” achieve their success
• How to accurately measure the efficiency of Technicians
• How to measure the skills of the Estimators
• Understanding and measuring Workshop Loading
• Accurate analysis of the gap between actual and targeted performance and what to do about it
• How to focus on what matters most to your success
• How to increase Bodyshop profitability without destroying customer satisfaction
• Ensure staff buy-in to your plans and create a culture of continuous performance improvement
• How to make measurement about transformation and not about beating people with a stick
As you can see, there’s a huge amount of information to cover here and to assist you with some accelerated learning, this masterclass is designed around practical techniques and templates, real-life case studies where we give you time to practise what you learn and to discuss what is most relevant to you and how you might put these lessons into practice in your workplace.
Who Should Attend This Masterclass?
The programme is designed for people who want to gain more clarity and confidence on financial information and KPI to develop best practice and operational performance improvement in the Bodyshop. If you understand some of your KPI and financial information, but not all of it and you want to banish all doubts, this masterclass is for you.
The Power of Networking Should Never Be Underestimated When You’re Here It doesn’t matter if you’re working in a large franchised dealership or a small independent Bodyshop, you’ll be working with the latest cutting-edge information to develop your business and sharing your best practice ideas with each other. Jeff Smith is the master of managing a group of people with mixed abilities and objectives so you all learn together without feeling lost or out of your depth. You’ll be meeting and networking with people from other businesses that you wouldn’t normally meet, these encounters are often invaluable, especially over dinner at the end of the day.
You’ll be in a small and select group of people where you’ll be made most welcome and your every need will be catered for, regardless of your experience. Is this masterclass challenging? Oh Yes! This is where you’re going to dig deep, move outside of your comfort zone and squeeze every last drop of juice out of each KPI to ensure you’re well armed for optimising your performance. We want you to gain the absolute maximum you can while you’re here and that’s why we limit the group to an absolute maximum of 12 delegates so you get one-to-one support from Jeff whenever you need it.
This Masterclass Is Highly Recommended For:
• Existing Bodyshop Managers with all levels of experience from newly promoted to a 20-year veteran
• Aspiring Bodyshop Managers who want the right training for a properly structured career path
• Teams or individuals with performance measurement responsibility of the Bodyshop
• People who are part of a strategic planning team who are seeking the best practical ideas for improving performance
•Budget analysts who need performance information to formulate budgets and evaluation
Will This Masterclass Be In Conflict With
Any Other Training I’ve Done?
No, Absolutely not, in fact it will support and strengthen anything you’ve done before.
One of the problems is that not everyone knows that KPI benchmarks and baselines are not random numbers, you can’t just make them up, or pluck them out of thin air, they’re wholly dependent upon science. However, some reports don’t apply this science and because of this, in any given month, you might hit some targets but not others because the connections have not been realised. Also some budgets don’t show the connections between the relevant KPI which means that improving your operational performance and hitting your targets on a consistent basis is never going happen and you’ll be held back.
To combat any confusion, Jeff Smith is revealing the secrets, the science and the evidence behind all KPI benchmarks and baselines so you know how they are created and where the information comes from.
Perhaps more importantly, he’ll also show you how certain KPI are linked together and how they are interdependent upon each other to create harmony and synergy in your Bodyshop so you achieve consistent results on an ongoing basis. You’ll come away with the knowledge and evidence to question everything in your Bodyshop to make sure your strategic vision is correct and achievable every single month.
You’ll also be armed with sufficient clarity to explain everything to your team so they buy into you strategy and make change happen. Rest assured, nothing is random and your performance improvement is not left to chance. Once you know the embedded secrets behind the most important KPI, the frustration of hitting some targets and not others will be a thing of the past.
What are the dates?
The programme duration is 2 days.
It’s running 13 & 14 November 2023 in Kuwait
What is the timing?
We begin at 09:00 and finish around 17:00, or later if you have the energy to continue. Jeff is flexible with timing to facilitate the best possible learning experience so you get the very most out of the Masterclass.
What is the cost of the Bodyshop Manager Masterclass?
You Also Receive A Certificate of Completion To Prove Your Attendance
The Full 2-Day Masterclass Covering All Aspects of Finance, KPI, and Operational Performance in The Bodyshop, With 1-2-1 Assistance Whenever You Need It From Jeff Smith
Masterclass Workbook Containing All The Valuable Information Written for Your Easy Future Reference, Together With KPI Performance Drivers, Benchmarks, Baselines and Ideas on How To Improve Operational Performance In Your Bodyshop
A4, Parchment Certificate of Completion with Embossed Red Seal of Authenticity, signed by two IBA Trustees from the Board of Education
Digital Photograph of You Being Presented With Your Certificate to Print, or to Share on your Social Media. (Jeff Smith will also comment on your Social Media post to Boost Your Views
Business First Guest
Yes... You Get Everything From Premium Guest, PLUS You Get All These Extra Benefits...
AIBA Letters After Your Name to Enhance Your Status and Your Credibility in Bodyshop Management
AIBA Lapel Pin to Wear and Display Your Achievements
Professional Qualification Certificate With Gold Seal
Official Letter of Authenticity
A personally signed, Hardback Copy of The KPI Book
A3 poster of The Laws of the Bodyshop to Hang On Your for Office Wall
Digital Photograph of You Being Presented With your Award
Yes... You Get Everything From Business First Guest, PLUS, You Get All These Extra Benefits...
A One-Hour Personal and Confidential Online Mentorship Session With Jeff Smith To Optimise Your Learning After the Masterclass Event To Maximise Business Performance
A personally signed copy of Management Accounts Made Easy
Printed A3 Photograph of You With Your AIBA Award to Frame and Hang On Your Wall
Hi-Resolution Digital Photograph of You With Your AIBA Award to Share on Social Media
Digital Photograph of You Being Presented with Your Award and Your Special Lapel Pin To Share on Social Media. (Jeff Smith will also comment to Boost Your Views)
- The Full 2-Day Masterclass Covering All Aspects of Finance, KPI, and Operational Performance in The Bodyshop, With 1-2-1 Assistance From Jeff Smith Whenever You Need It
- Masterclass Workbook Containing All The Valuable Information Written for Your Easy Future Reference, Together With KPI Performance Drivers, Benchmarks, Baselines and Ideas on How To Improve Operational Performance In Your Bodyshop
- Lunch, refreshments, tea, coffee and water throughout the whole time you’re here
- A4, Parchment Certificate of Completion with Embossed Red Seal of Authenticity, signed by two IBA Trustees from the Board of Education
- Digital Photograph of You Being Presented With Your Certificate to Print, or to Share on your Social Media. (Jeff Smith will also comment on your Social Media post to Boost Your Views
Get £500 discount when you book 2 places!
Yes, That’s Only £999 per Person
Business First Guest
Upgrade From Premium Guest For just £199
Now its getting serious!
Everything from the Premium Guest package,
PLUS… Official Certification with letters after your name, the much loved gold lapel pin,
a copy of The KPI Book, and Incredible Bodyshop Manager Bonuses!
- A personally signed copy of the latest edition of The KPI Book
- The “Official Qualification” with AIBA letters after your name. Around 2 weeks after the masterclass, you’ll be invited to attend an online quiz consisting of 20 questions with multiple choice answers. Upon completion, you receive your grade which will be Pass 60%, Merit 70% or Distinction 80%.
- “Official AIBA Lapel Pin” to show the letters after your name, your outstanding achievement and qualification status within the International Business Academy. Everyone will want your pin and ask you where you got it from, then you can shine when you explain your Professional Qualification!
- “Official Certificate with gold emboss Jeff Smith Seal of Authenticity” in recognition of your outstanding achievement in the Bodyshop Management Masterclass, Saudi Arabia 2023. Please note, this is not the same as the standard attendance certificate, this is a major upgrade, and portrays your worthy recognition printed on beautiful parchment paper, it’s signed by Jeff Smith and the Board of Education at the International Business Academy.
- Official letter from The International Business Academy, signed by Jeff Smith after the online quiz confirming your grade in formal recognition of your outstanding achievement in the Bodyshop Manager Masterclass. Invaluable for including in your CV and work portfolio.
- Your photograph is added to our “Global Wall of Fame” for Body Manager Masterclass webpage, shared on Social Media.
PLUS… The official online qualification quiz taking place 2 weeks after the event
PLUS… The official letter of authenticity, signed by Jeff Smith to confirm your grade
PLUS… AIBA Letters after your name denoting, Associate International Business Academy
PLUS… Photographs with Jeff Smith to share on your Social Media and Jeff will share your picture and achievements with all of his contacts on social media, so you too, get extreme exposure with tens of thousands of people all over the world
PLUS… you can add the letters after your name on your business cards, your CV, and your social media.
PLUS… You photographs are added to our Bodyshop Manager “Global Hall of Fame”
PLUS… The Law of the Bodyshop Poster… this is a real game changer! It contains the 9 most influential KPI, the illustrations of The Pyramids of Power, together with their benchmarks so you never forget how to implement the biggest profit building strategies that exist. Printed on A3 parchment with gold seal of authenticity and signed by Jeff Smith. It’s the perfect companion for you official qualification certificate. They both look stunning on your office wall.
Upgrade From Premium Guest For just £199
Anf Get All These Extra Benefits
*Total Price £1,448 per person.
If you buy 2 or more tickets, then the price is £1,198 per person
You Save £250 per person
Upgrade From Business First Guest To VIP Guest For Just £399
YES… You Get Everything From The Premium Guest Package…
AND YES… You Also Get Everything From The Business First Guest Package, PLUS… All These Extra Benefits
- Personally signed copies of 2 important books… To ensure your continued success, you’re getting copies of The KPI Book and Management Accounts Made Easy, both in glorious hardback.
- Your VIP Photograph… A special A3 photograph is created in a montage together with your certificate, which you can frame and hang on your office wall to show your outstanding achievements.
- Jeff Smith as your personal mentor… We can’t stress just how important this feature is! You get privileged access and unrivalled support from Jeff Smith on a personal and confidential, one-to-one single Virtual Mentorship Session on Zoom, live from the Centre of Excellence.
- Give yourself a competitive advantage… You can Use this session to gain advice on any of the topics you’ve covered in this masterclass, or go over the subject matter again, perhaps with your own business data for a real insight and performance development.
- You choose the date… This is not time-dated, you can call upon Jeff as you mentor at anytime to book your session to revisit the subjects covered in this masterclass.
- This is a true 5 Star service from the very best virtual broadcasting studio that exists… Other people offer virtual training or mentorship, but there’s nothing to rival this facility, it really is the best purpose-built virtual studio to guarantee your success.
Upgrade From Business First Guest to VIP Guest for Just £399
This is the full Bodyshop Manager Masterclass package
including all the privileges, without compromise
*Total Price £1,847 per person.
If you buy 2 or more tickets, then the price is £1,597 per person
You Save £250 per person
Please understand that the Masterclass VIP Guest tickets have limited availability
due the time dedicated to the personal mentorship.
We cannot provide this for everyone.
Pay no money now.
simply click on the button below to register your interest by email
and Jeff will arrange to contact you
Quite simply, there’s no other programme like this that offers so much content and value. However, if you’re still not totally convinced this totally unique event provides you with everything you’ll ever need to gain complete mastery of the KPI in the Bodyshop, then if you don’t like what you see when you’re here, for any reason whatsoever, we’ll give you 100% of your money back; and that’s guaranteed.
Jeff Smith’s training programmes have been externally verified by The Institute of the Motor Industry (The IMI) and all of them have the QAA seal of approval. Apart from this outstanding achievement, here are the words taken directly from the assessment:
“The standard of delegate assessments, feedback and support to delegates is 1st Class. Jeff Smith’s approach and attention to detail sets the benchmark for everyone else in the industry to follow.”
Roger Dipple – Lead External Verifier, The IMI.
We’ve done our very best to take away all the doubt,
we’ve definitely taken away all the risk and
now it’s up to you.